F. Schumacher & Co., America’s leading name for home and interior design – for fabric, wallcovering and rugs, is seeking a department Intern with interest in interior design and e-commerce for the Spring and Summer of 2020. The successful candidate will be exposed to assist with all aspects of the Hospitality Sales, Research and Operations Schumacher Hospitality. The position will engage in responsibilities that fall under sales and marketing initiatives, research projects, and operations and will report to the Senior Project Manager and work closely with the Sales Marketing Manager and Director. This New York City-based Intern will help with efforts to continue to grow Schumacher’s strong brand positioning within the growing Hospitality sector. We are looking for a highly motivated intern with an interest in exploring the different facets of research, sales marketing and sales operations. This is an exciting opportunity to experience a new, growing division with exposure within the company.
- Collaborate with the Hospitality team to execute key initiatives and tasks for the department’s growth and strategy.
- Research Hospitality designers and hotel groups and new hotel projects.
- Analysis of product and sales data.
- Manage database of certificates and product information.
- Process memo orders and project shops for the Hospitality team.
- Assist in creating a Hospitality-specific glossary.
- Create catalogue and presentation of custom and bespoke products.