Falcon Capital Advisors is a growing management consulting firm that provides strategic advisory, project and risk management, and business analytics services to commercial and government clients. Our consultants have developed deep financial services expertise by serving as senior federal financial regulators and senior leadership at financial institutions managing business operations and programs structuring financial products and transactions. Our expertise, combined with our well-earned reputation for integrity, has made us a valuable resource for our clients on various strategic and operational issues.
We currently have an opportunity for a full-time, experienced Senior Business Analyst. The successful candidate will possess the skills to work closely with internal and external partners to understand clients’ business strategy, processes, services, roadmap, and the context in which the business operates. The Senior Business Analyst will lead the documenting capabilities needed to address business challenges; review assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial, and/or technological risks. The ideal candidate has demonstrated experience identifying opportunities to improve efficiency, leading projects, and assisting other project managers on larger, more complex projects related to operational business functions that affect team members and clients.
- Facilitate client stakeholder interviews to gather critical insights, data, and requirements.
- Create business case, business and data requirements, architecture documents, and other supporting documents as required.
- Document current processes/procedures, develop future state process flows and identify areas where the business can improve operations.
- Review and update existing policies and procedures to ensure their appropriateness and adequacy per internal standards as well as external regulatory and legal requirements.
- Interact with senior client and partner personnel on significant business and technical matters, and coordinate across organizational lines.
- Lead various project management, monitoring, and reporting activities.
- Coordinate, contribute to, and drive the quality and consistency of deliverables.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong product knowledge of the mortgage lifecycle – from origination through securitization.
- Ability to establish trusted relationships with clients and colleagues that builds credibility.
- Must be able to interact with a technical team.
- Experience designing and documenting future state processes and procedures.
- Ability to independently determine and develop an approach to solutions.
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited college or university in a related discipline
- 5-10 years in the mortgage industry
- 5-7 years’ experience in business analysis and project work, preferably in a consulting capacity
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Masters degree in a related discipline
- PMP and/or CBAP certification(s)
- Current knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Current knowledge of MISMO/UMDP
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills and oral/written communication skills
APPLY HERE: https://falconcapitaladvisors.applicantstack.com/x/apply/a2fd7s47m2qf
Salary: Commensurate with experience and education.
Location: Initially, the employee will work remotely until the COVID-19 restrictions are lifted. After that, employees will work out of the firm’s Washington, DC, office at Metro Center.
Job Type: Full-time.
Falcon Capital Advisors, LLC, is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.