Falcon Capital Advisors is a growing management consulting firm that provides strategic advisory, project and risk management, and business analytics services to commercial and government clients. Our consultants have developed deep financial services expertise by serving as senior federal financial regulators and senior leadership at financial institutions managing business operations and programs structuring financial products and transactions. Our expertise, combined with our well-earned reputation for integrity, has made us a valuable resource for our clients on various strategic and operational issues.
We currently have an opportunity for a full-time, experienced, Senior Business Architect. The successful candidate will create and explain a comprehensive business view of the Company’s operational needs through interpreting and in partnership with our stakeholders. The ideal candidate will possess the skills to work closely with internal and external partners to assess and document high-level business processes and functional needs. The candidate will be able to create and explain the corresponding organization, data and technical views of the architecture. The Senior Business Architect will work with internal business units and client partners to formulate policies and plans that support the Enterprise goals, implement efficient business processes, and leverage existing IT assets. It is expected that this role will help lead a consulting team and be directly involved in the shaping and creating of deliverables.
- Align strategic goals and objectives with key business and IT initiatives
- Develop integrated views of the Enterprise using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework, industry-standard techniques, and best practices
- Develop a business architecture strategy based on business needs, reference model, and chosen enterprise architecture frameworks
- Apply a structured and systematic approach to capture the Enterprise business model’s high-level views and processes in a target and current state business architecture
- Define a program of initiatives that will transition the enterprise from the current state to the target state
- Align artifacts and approach with broader architecture vision
- Promote and educate stakeholders on the use and value of optimized business architecture.
- Provide business architecture guidance, support, and share decision ramifications to business partners
- Evaluate the impact of enterprise architecture work and services on IT investments, business operations, and customer fulfillment
- Create performance metrics and traceability maps to determine the effectiveness of business architecture and facilitate governance
- Partner with other business units to identify opportunities for enhanced efficiency in strategic and tactical efforts
- Review and assess proposed or current projects for adherence to architecture standards.
- Confer with business units to understand the business requirements
- Maintain and grooming of the Enterprise Process Repository (EPR) backlog
- Create & execute business architecture user stories for sprint testing
- Interact with enterprise stakeholders to ensure the EPR meets their user experience
- Other duties as assigned
- Systems Architecture & Engineering experience.
- Extensive experience in implementing and executing an Enterprise tool.
- Ability to communicate complex issues to varying levels of users professionally and understandably.
- Strong problem solving and project management skills with acute attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines and project plans.
- Strong knowledge of the mortgage industry and the ability to resolve complex IT-related problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or equivalent areas of study.
- 5-7 years of related experience, preferably in a consulting capacity
- 5-7 years in the mortgage industry
- Business process modeling experience
- Ability to learn complex material quickly, allocate time efficiently, handle multiple projects, and deliverables concurrently managing competing priorities.
- Business process modeling experience.
- Familiarity with government FEAF architecture framework
- Worked on multiple projects involving complex systems analysis, design, and complete application development.
- Consulting experience
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- Current knowledge of MISMO data standards
- 5+ years of experience in a technical leadership or architecture role
APPLY HERE: https://falconcapitaladvisors.applicantstack.com/x/apply/a2fd7s4zmj53
Salary: Commensurate with experience and education.
Location: Initially, the employee will work remotely until the COVID-19 restrictions are lifted. After that, employees will work out of the firm’s Washington, DC, office at Metro Center.
Job Type: Full-time