*Internship has the option of being REMOTE or IN PERSON*
Are you a creative, adventurous problem-solver? You’ve found the perfect place!
We are a District Office in Calabasas, just minutes away from both the Home Office Headquarters, that is seeking a qualified intern to work immediately. Farmers Insurance Group of Companies is the nation’s third-largest Personal Lines Property and Casualty insurance group. Founded in 1928 and still headquartered in Los Angeles after expanding to 41 states, Farmers provides home, auto, business, life and financial services to more than 10 million households.
This entry-level role will help provide a strong foundation and plenty of opportunities for growth for a motivated, hard-working individual who wants to be the best marketer they can be.
AS AN IDEAL CANDIDATE, YOU ARE:
- Knowledgeable about how to efficiently implement marketing strategies
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- An excellent verbal and written communicator
- A fast learner who works well independently and has a keen attention to detail
- Innovative with problem solving and have a hands-on mindset
- Able to multitask with a series of responsibilities and achieve outstanding results
- Motivated by our company mission and eager to help agency owners become sustainable, growing business leaders
- Finishing up your junior or senior year at a 4-year accredited university, or have recently graduated
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
Interns contribute as full members of the Farmers District 44 team, with exposure in the following areas:
- Evaluate and manage website performance, and create district website content
- Marketing Lead Generation and Procurement: supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks; leading recruitment campaigns to find quality talent for the district; Interview Agency candidates
- Social Media Management, Coordination, and Content Development: create exciting graphics and posts on social media platforms to spur community engagement
- Data Analysis and Tracking
- Streamline on-boarding processes for candidates and coach staff of Agency Owners on key opportunities and metrics
- Managing day-to-day business operations
- Manage and update company data Excel trackers
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- This is a PAID internship (hourly), and college credit is available.
- Be part of a driven culture that’s keen on enrichment and personal development
- Grow with the #1 Small Business of 2017 ranked by J.D. Powers, with world-class training, tailored benefits, and a rich history of charity and small beginnings
- Meet and potentially network with some of the best minds in the insurance industry
- Learn the ropes of valuable business operations of a national gold-standard company
What better time to start a career-building experience with an industry leader and a growing brand than NOW? Please attach your resume, cover letter, and a PDF containing a social media work sample or a graphic you created (poster, blog post, etc).
**START DATE: ASAP
**END DATE: December