FastPay is finance reimagined to meet the needs of the media industry. Leveraging proprietary technology and analytics, we offer solutions that address inefficient payment processes and long payment terms. Having spent years analyzing invoices and executing electronic payments, we have industry-expertise that allows us to meet the needs of our long-standing clients.
We are a collection of finance, entertainment, legal, media, technology, and design professionals. Headquartered in Los Angeles, we have offices in New York, and Boston. With over $6B in payments and loans transacted to date, we continue to see exciting growth.
The Sales Analyst collates, analyzes, and reports on sales data. Specifically, they collect data from a diverse range of sources, in order to better understand business performances, customer trends, and market developments. Sales analyst crunches these numbers and creates clear reports for their management teams. The actionable insights within these reports can help businesses preemptively adjust key strategies, in order to protect and increase revenue.
- Create easy to understand reports from a large amount of data.
- Analyze sales reports to understand the story that’s being told.
- Create and present insightful reports, based on analyses.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Expert excel skills
- Ability to understand the clients needs and build reports with the relevant data
- Attention to detail and places a high value on accuracy
- Ambition to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative and thrives in a team environment