The HR Business Enablement & Solutions Team (BEST) leads digital transformation and technology change efforts for People Strategy and Operations (PSO). The team will execute business enablement activities as well as an aligned and structured project & change management plan and methodology that incorporates organizational change enablement work streams: Change Leadership, Change Communication, Change Readiness, Organizational Design & Alignment, and Learning & Support.
(BEST) is seeking a year-round intern to:
- Support team project coordination efforts and willingness to participate in brainstorming and strategy meetings
- Participate in stakeholder meetings, provide written summaries and contribute to the production and distribution
- Compile and analyze information and develop reports, proposals, or documents
- Support event planning and execution
- Liaise to resolve information or project requests and maintain accurate documentation and records on projects
- Assist with web content management requests and support digital design capabilities for print, web, and MS Office Suite documents
- Collaborate with staff of all levels to resolve information or project requests and maintain accurate documentation and records on projects
- Perform other tasks as business needs and follow all current standards utilized by the team
Suggested Education: Ideal candidate will be a current junior or higher, pursuing a degree in Project Management, Communications, Business, Marketing, Graphic Design or a related field of study.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign and Photoshop, Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Familiarization with website content management systems
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Growth mindset (interest in learning, attention to detail and ability to hear and apply feedback)
- Inquisitive, with an aptitude for problem-solving and adaptability
- Highly motivated, responsibility-seeking, hard-working professional
- Must be highly organized, able to balance multiple priorities, meet deadlines and work well in team-oriented environment
This internship can be completed virtually. The anticipated start date for this role is January 2022.
US Citizenship is required for all Board internships and applicants must be current students, graduating from their program Fall 2022 or later.
Full COVID-19 vaccination is required as a condition of employment, unless a legally required exception applies.
Learn more about our internship program: https://www.federalreserve.gov/careers-internships.htm