FieldWorker.ai is a fast-growing SaaS company building software products that are changing the way healthcare businesses operate. If you want to be part of a dynamic software product company, come and talk to us. We are looking for candidates for development roles with curiosity, motivation, and a desire to learn.
The Full Stack Developer Intern will work as a critical part of the product development team and the development work done will shape the product fundamentally. The successful candidate will work on React on the front end Node.js on the back end over an Azure platform.
Among the technologies that we are using are Node JS, React JS and React Native over Azure platform. In addition to these technologies, experience with writing micro services, working with multi-tenant software is highly desirable.
We offer an attractive package, the ability to work remotely, and opportunity to join a dynamic team bringing a new product to market.
We are looking for the following technical experience:
- Interest in working in Software development with SAAS and web apps development experience.
- Thorough understanding of React, Node JS and core principles
- Experience with popular React workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience in developing RESTful APIs
- Experience creating, optimizing, and integrating Application Programming Interface (API) calls; background in API development preferred.
- Create Technical Requirements Documentation based on Product Requirement Documents.
- Build high-level user interfaces using rapid prototyping methodologies.
- Design application frameworks for use across multiple products.
- SQL experience, MS SQL Server a plus.
- Experience with any cloud platform – AWS/Azure/Google
- Familiarity with Active Directory is a plus