FilmNation is looking for highly-motivated Production & Development Interns to join the team for Summer 2021. This is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to learn about the development, financing, and production of independent films and television.
What you’ll do:
This experience gives interns the opportunity to learn about all facets of the industry while at an intimate, but extremely active production company through the performance of the following duties:
- Reading and analyzing submissions for our production and sales departments
- Attending weekly meetings regarding the progression of internal projects
- Researching and collecting data on up-and-coming filmmakers and talent
- Creatively brainstorming ideas for potential film and television projects
- Preparing and presenting a final research project to the FilmNation staff, on a topic of the intern’s choice
What you have:
- Passion for film and television
- A pro-active and positive attitude
- Strong and confident verbal communication and writing skills
- Previous experience writing comprehensive film coverage (preferred but not required)
Interns are expected to come in a minimum of 2 days per week. Intern Hours range Monday through Friday, 9:00am-6:00pm. Please note hours and dates can be flexible.
Internship compensation: Please note that this internship is UNPAID and all candidates must be able to receive school credit for the completion of the internship. Parking is reimbursable.
Check with your Internship Coordinator BEFORE accepting to determine how you might do this internship for credit.