Kick Start your Career at FINRA!
FINRA’s Corporate Internship Program—a paid 12-week program—offers practical “hands-on” experience with the largest independent regulator for all securities firms doing business in the United States. Our program offers interns opportunities to build their careers—and supplement what they’ve learned in the classroom—by meeting and working with employees throughout our organization.
Summer internships are offered in a virtual environment!
Opportunities are available in a wide range of specialties* that may include:
· Dispute Resolution
· Human Resources
· Internal Audit
· Market Regulation
· Member Regulation
· Office of General Counsel
· Office of Fraud Detection and Market Intelligence
· The ideal candidates are majors in finance, accounting, business administration, or information technology, or are pursuing a master’s degree or J.D.
· Candidates entering their third or fourth year of undergraduate studies or pursuing graduate studies are preferred.
· Work experience in a financial, brokerage or investment environment is a plus.
For detailed job descriptions, locations for each intern position, and to apply, please visit our career site in early January.