The Financial Women’s Association (FWA) is now accepting applications for our highly competitive 2021 Wall Street Exchange (WSE) Professional Development and Leadership Program.
The Wall Street Exchange has been helping both young women and men navigate the competitive financial job market for over 39 years.
The Wall Street Exchange program is designed for students with paid internships for the Summer of 2021 with a financial services company or a financial position with a non-financial services company. The WSE program does not participate in internship placement.
To ensure everyone’s safety, due to the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic, this year’s Wall Street Exchange program will once again be completely virtual. Each week the highly interactive and engaging sessions will be held online in cooperation with our partner firms.
The program consists of a series of virtual workshops hosted by top firms and companies for professional and personal development as well as networking with industry professionals. Each year the exact lineup of partner firms varies.
Past Wall Street Exchange Programs consisted of sessions hosted by:
- Bank of Montreal Capital Markets
- PGIM (Formerly Prudential Investment Management)
- DTCC (The Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation)
- Wells Fargo Advisors
- MUFG Bank (Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group)
- New York Life
- SMBC (Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation)
- Stifel Financial Corp
- BNY Mellon (The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation)
- BNP Paribas
Benefits of participation in WSE include:
- Enhancing job search skills through workshops on resume writing, interview techniques, business etiquette, and more
- Developing leadership techniques and other soft skills necessary to execute a successful job search
- Building a professional network with fellow program participants and interns and employees from sponsor firms
- Learning about the different company cultures unique to different organizations based in different countries from experienced industry insiders
Interested students should apply to the program as early as possible, even if they have not finalized their summer employment or internship plans. Proof of internship can be provided prior to the start of the program during the week of June 8, 2021.
Please note: The WSE is open to young women and men and it is not an internship opportunity. It is a career development program designed to augment and coincide with the summer internship experience of qualified rising college seniors working as summer interns in the tri-state area. Many participants have found the program particularly helpful during COVID-19 when their Internships are not able to be held in person.
Applications are due by Midnight on Friday, May 14th, 2021
(Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis in the order they are received)
There is no cost to students to apply OR participate in this FREE Program.