$1,000 Sign On Bonus!*
*Bilingual (Spanish/English) candidates are encouraged to apply!*
We are FIS. Every time someone shops online, uses a bank or trades a stock, we help make it happen. Our technology powers the world’s economy, and as part of our team, your influence can span the globe. We believe in building inclusive teams where everyone’s views count. Together, our collective diversity, skills and talents empower us to deliver the best products and solutions for our colleagues, clients and communities. If you’re ready to start learning, growing and changing the future of FinTech, we have one question: Are you FIS?
About the role:
Our team of Customer Service Associate Specialists provide a world-class level of customer service to our financial customers. It will be important that you ensure service expectations are met while establishing a professional rapport with each customer. We believe our clients and customers are the most important aspect of our business, and our determination to be the best that FIS has to offer rings true with each team member through training, knowledge, and a desire to excel in the financial world.
Phone Skills Required:
- Connect people with solutions that help them reach their financial goals through a consultative conversation via the phone
- Take ownership of customer requests by navigating through the nuances of their situations
- Actively listen to understand the underlying needs of a customer’s request
- Understand the suite of products and services available across multiple channels (digital, face to face, high net worth, etc.) and position appropriate solutions based upon the customer’s need
Added bonus if you have:
- The ability to tenaciously solve problems with tact, efficiency, and follow through to identify opportunities to improve operational process and procedures
- The ability to exercise scrutiny when confronted with conflicting information
- The desire to explore a broad array of opportunities across our organization which you can explore after fulfilling the tenure requirements of your role
No financial services experience is required. Our diverse associates—new graduates and career changers alike—come from a variety of backgrounds. A college degree, computer skills, stellar problem- solving abilities and the necessary interpersonal skills to be successful in a phone environment are strongly recommended.
What you bring:
- College degree is preferred
- Minimum education accepted is a High School Diploma or GED
What we offer you:
As part of FIS, we expect you to bring your best every day. That’s why we’ll reward you with exceptional benefits that include:
- Ample development resources to help advance your skill
- Opportunities to face the biggest challenges in financial services and technology
- The time to give back to local charities in your community.
- A collegial environment where collaboration, flexibility and respect are top of mind
- Salary and benefits that support your family and your future