The Fishbowl Challenge is an international business plan competition and accelerator program based in Palo Alto, California. We work with students from around the world to help them build tech-powered social ventures to affect social change. We’ve reached over 2000 students from over 90 countries to date, and invested +$100K in pre-seed enterprises—everything from maternal health-tech in Nigeria to solar-powered ag-tech in Ghana.
Our founding team is made of renowned industry veterans from Google, as well as young professionals from Africa, Asia, Europe, South America and the US, supported by a seasoned and diverse team of mentors. Our goal is to empower young entrepreneurs to create global social impact through business.
We are actively seeking enthusiastic interns who can work 5 – 10 hours per week for a minimum of 10 weeks to join our fall intern cohort from October – December 2021.
- Support in designing the Fishbowl Challenge Venture Builder Programme – our flagship training programme for challengers during the course of the competition.
- Community-manage the Fishbowl Challenger community over the course of the competition.
- Co-Design the Venture Builder Curriculum.
- Experiment on different modes of delivery for the Venture Builder Programme.
- Design of learning resources on a low-fidelity LMS like Notion.
- Experience in learning experience design and/or community management.
- Strong interest in entrepreneurship and social impact.
- Strong design and organizational skills.
- A keen eye for detail and a strong work ethic.
- Most importantly – passion for social entrepreneurship.
Due to the health guidance regarding COVID-19, you will be working remotely from home for the duration of the internship, yet will work closely with our global team on a daily basis. The internship is unpaid but you will receive a completion and program outcome certificate as well as references. Your personal and professional growth during the internship is a priority for us. Fishbowl Challenge is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.