FLEX is looking for eager self-starters to join our team and learn the ins and outs of our rapidly growing Performance Marketing Agency. From analyzing data to developing strategies aimed at refining our current operations, FLEX is dedicated to providing our team members with hands-on experience to jump-start or accelerate their careers. At FLEX, you will be immersed in strategic discussions and be able to implement measures that will accelerate further growth for the company.
Upon joining FLEX, you will go through a rigorous training period where you will be working directly with experts across each of our business units. Through these interactions, you will establish a strong foundational knowledge of our products and processes while also developing a deeper understanding of the performance marketing industry. You will begin on our Sales Development team to master client acquisition and revenue generation while simultaneously training to be a future leader at FLEX.
From communicating with clients to analyzing digital marketing campaigns, you will be exposed to a variety of responsibilities that are all essential components of operating a growing Performance Marketing agency while ensuring its long-term success. Our vision is to tailor your future at FLEX to your interests and strengths while giving you hands-on experience.
About the job
Who You Are:
- Practical, fact-minded, and logic-driven
- Meticulously attentive to detail but also able to grasp the big picture
- Highly self-motivated and able to learn quickly
- Motivated to exceed expectations
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple activities and priorities
- Able to augment their analytical skills with a dash of creativity in solving problems
- Flexible and adaptable in our fast-paced environment
What You’ll Do:
- Identify, source, and foster prospective business relationships using a combination of methods and resources (e.g. Salesforce, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within CRM, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached
- Manage data of new, existing, and prospective clients to analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards.
- Book appointments with qualified prospects to meet with sales managers
- Conduct a needs analysis and determine prospects pain points to determine how FLEX offerings will address their needs
- Work closely with the CEO and company leadership to develop effective strategies to further develop a healthy sales pipeline and increase the lead-to-customer conversion rate.
- Help define and update sales materials and create sales catalogs by partnering with key stakeholders including Leadership Team
- Support the alignment of business development and our growth initiatives by partnering across teams and providing feedback to drive improvements and optimization.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salaries, health benefits and a 401(k)
- Commission structures that promote exponential compensation growth
- A flat org structure that promotes a highly meritocratic, minimally bureaucratic company culture
- Great hours and real work-life balance
- An environment that is friendly and collaborative, but also fast-paced and results-driven
- We reward ownership and execution of projects generating measurable improvements to the business
- We encourage out-of-the-box thinking and reward employees who take initiative to conduct data-driven experimentation
Job Type: Full-time
COVID-19 considerations: We are currently working from home since mid-March. We expect to return to our office (at 50% capacity) when it is safe to do so. We will be checking everyone’s temperatures daily and maintaining social distancing within the office.