Interested in pursuing a career in trading? Curious what it’s like to work at Flow Traders? Learn the tricks of the trade and get an exclusive inside look during our Virtual Trading Business Course,* hosted by our New York team on Thursday, May 20th and Friday, May 21st, 2021.
This 2-day program is a unique opportunity to learn directly from our trading team, experience the fast-paced environment of a dynamic trading floor and meet other like-minded students with a passion for financial markets. Kick off your summer with the Flow Traders team before summer internships or classes begin with a variety of educational workshops, trading games, group activities and fun prizes!
*The Virtual Trading Business Course will be hosted on the Webex Meetings platform.
- Candidate for a Bachelor’s degree with a major in Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Finance or related
- Rising Juniors (Class of 2023) or Seniors (Class of 2022), preferred
- Demonstrable interest in trading and financial markets
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Innovative & creative high potential with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Competitive, outgoing, communicative and able to deliver under pressure
Students enrolled in a university or college within the United States are welcome to apply to the New York Trading Business Course. A similar program is offered in our Amsterdam and Hong Kong offices for students studying in Europe or Asia.
To apply to the Flow Traders NYC Trading Business Course 2021, submit your resume and a motivation letter describing your interest in trading and Flow Traders by Friday, April 2nd, 2021. You must include what you may be up to this summer (internship, summer courses, etc.).
Successful applicants will be required to complete an online behavioral traits assessment and a numerical test to assess their mental arithmetic skills. You must achieve the global standard score in order to move forward to final round selections. Only a limited number of candidates will be invited to join.
For more information, contact our recruitment team at: email@example.com.