About Fly Communications, Inc.
FLY is a NY-based, dynamic, full-service creative shop that develops breakthrough, multi-channel campaigns for clients including Amazon, American Express, Kiss My Face, Scholastic, the NFL, Campari America, and many more. About half of our output is digital (including social), with the remaining spread across TV, radio, mobile, outdoor, print, and collateral.
FLY specializes in combining best of breed branding with results-based marketing in all campaigns. We are looking for unique individuals who combine left-brain thinking with right-brain creativity, and who are looking for a lively, interactive work environment.
The Jr. Account Manager will report directly to the Account Director and serve as the day-to-day client contact. Internally, the AM will serve as a Project Manager, shepherding projects in every medium, from digital to print to TV, through the shop on time and on budget. The AM serves as the internal liaison with every department, including creative, interactive, broadcast, and finance. FLY is a collaborative environment, so the AM will also be involved with creative concepting and brainstorming. Externally, the AM will work with the client to make sure that all projects proceed smoothly and adhere to campaign mandatories.
B.A./B.S. from a competitive university
Digital and social media marketing experience strongly preferred.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with social media for marketing purposes
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work autonomously and effectively within a team environment
• An entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to work in a small agency environment
We also really value:
• Kindness and a sense of humor
• Curiosity and desire to learn
• Restaurant and recipe enthusiasts
• That elusive mix of business acumen and creative sensibility