FocusKPI is looking for a Web Tagging Analyst in Boston, MA. Successful candidates will be expected to have experience in Web Tagging Management (Tealium, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, QA).
Due to the current situation of COVID-19, you can work remotely.
- Work with different (marketing, analytics, development) teams across the organization and tackle pixel/tag implementation requests in an efficient way within a tag manager (TealiumIQ)
- Use browser web debugging tools to perform tag validation and QA
- Perform Tagging audits/data integrity checks on a regular basis to have better control over the tags deployed across the sites
- Document and maintain a copy of tagging requests from the different teams
- Use mobile proxy tools to validate analytics tagging across mobile applications and mobile web tagging
- Collaborate with different vendors(marketing, social media, affiliates, etc.) to understand different analytics implementation techniques and suggest implementation best practices based on well-defined organization standards
- BA/BS degree in engineering, math, statistics, computer science, or related discipline
- 1+ years of experience in tag management (Tealium, Google Tag Manager…) and web analytics
- Over 6 months of experience with Tealium is a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics, specifically troubleshooting and QA
- Proficiency in writing and maintaining technical documentation
- Exposure to media buying/selling environment (agency or publisher) is strongly preferred
- Experience in working in Ad Tech or MarTech environment
FocusKPI Hiring Team
Founded in 2010, FocusKPI, Inc. (FocusKPI) is a data science and technology firm specializing in predictive analytics practice and methodologies. FocusKPI is a US company headquartered in Santa Clara, California, with an East Coast office in Waltham, Massachusetts.