FocusPoint has established distribution, origination, and project management teams that have successfully raised capital in private markets for over 20 years. Since 2010, FocusPoint has participated with General Partner clients and closed on over $4 billion for a variety of third-party fundraising assignments. We are looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic individuals that have an interest in learning more about the Advisory and Private Placement Capital Raising industry. This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to the sales, marketing, and data functions within the financial services industry.
• Gain industry and organizational knowledge through daily business interactions and job assignments
• Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
• Helping us to edit our product and information flow on our investors
• Assist in identifying potential investors for our platform via; web research, & possible phone & email work
• Independent thinker that can take initiative to solve a problem without significant direction
• Big picture orientation with attention to detail will be critical for success in this role
• Strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
• Proficiency in Excel, and have the ability to write in a professional manner
• Highly motivated work ethic and a commitment to a rapidly-moving, entrepreneurial environment
• At least 18 years of age
• Strong desire to gain further understanding of the Private Placement Capital Raising industry
• Must be a currently enrolled student pursuing a Bachelors degree
• Minimum GPA requirement of 3.4
This is a part-time paid internship. If you are accepted, we will work out 2-3 days a week for you to come in or work remotely, based on your school schedule and availability. To apply, please submit a resume, including your GPA.