Are you a detail-oriented individual, who wants to move the needle on big-picture projects?
Do you enjoy getting into the weeds of a problem, coming up with innovative solutions that scale
with a growing business and team? Are you interested in working for a company that is
empowering individuals in the margin, to create the bridge between talent and opportunity?
Lastly – do you want to be part of a diverse, international, and genuine team?
If you found yourself saying “yes” to all of the above, then we’d love to hear from you.
We’re hiring a Content Writing Intern, that will be focused on writing content to represent student voices and answer student questions.
About the Company:
Forage lets any student do virtual work experiences with the world’s top companies, including Deloitte, Microsoft, BCG, and JPMorgan Chase.
We believe in a world where anyone can upskill and land jobs with top companies, regardless of their background. Forage is the first platform to do this at scale with our “try a career
before you walk through the door” platform. We’re starting with those who feel the most lost with
their careers and skills – college students
About the Role:
Forage is hiring a Content Writing Intern for our B2C operations. We need someone
who is dynamic and strategic, looking to work for a fast-growing startup and wants to make an
immediate difference in student lives. You’ll work as the connection between the Student Acquisition and Customer Success teams. This is a remote paid internship with hours to fit your schedule. Internship end date is to be determined (opportunity to stay on through the summer).
You’ll be responsible for:
- Writing content for our student resource center and SEO initiatives (75%)
- Outreaching to students for various marketing projects (10%)
- Developing external marketing communications for approval (10%)
- Supporting documentation management across new processes (5%)
- Passionate about career education and professional development
- Quick learner, excited by new challenges and digging deep into complex questions.
- Self-starter & team player with strong communication and strategic skills.
- Organized, with strong time management and prioritization skills.
- Pursuing an education in communications, journalism, marketing, or related fields. Degree not required.
- Previous experience in content writing is preferred, but not required
- SEO experience is a plus
- Completed Forage VEP is a plus