At Forage, we believe that talent is evenly distributed, but opportunity is not. We want to build a world where every student has the opportunity to build vital career skills and industry knowledge for free, and in so doing, give everyone the chance to discover and land their dream job.
Today, millions of candidates explore Forage virtual experiences to learn more about the unique and compelling work companies have to offer. Hundreds of firms (e.g. Goldman Sachs, BCG, JPMorgan, Accenture) around the world currently showcase their work and career paths on Forage. Our global reach means we can make a direct impact on the world’s future workforce in ways no other company can.
This is a rare opportunity to be part of a fast-growing mission-orientated start-up with a global presence backed by world-class investors including Lightspeed Venture Partners, Y-Combinator, FundersClub, SemperVirens, Arizona State University and others.
We are seeking an energetic, passionate and diligent part-time intern based in the United States to join our growing start-up. This role will support the Implementation team with corporate onboarding to the Forage platform.
Some of the activities you will be asked to assist with day to day include:
- Using our enterprise platform and functionality to upload course content and customize features based on clients needs and preferences
- Supporting and facilitating student user testing of program content
- Preparing key onboarding & guidance documents
- Conducting quality assurance of program content ahead of program launches
- Preparing and maintaining key project plans and timelines
This role is a paid position and will be 3 days a week – we’re happy to accommodate the days that work best with your schedule (as long as you can start ASAP)!
Key skills required
The position is suited to someone who has strong attention to detail, is process-driven and is excited to work in a fast-paced startup! Further required skills include:
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written. Liaising with different teams, across different industries, across different locations is something you’re comfortable with and excited about
- Strong organizational skills – attention to detail, strong time management skills and the ability to multitask
- Energetic, eager and takes initiative to tackle new projects and tasks
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
We celebrate diversity and we want people of all backgrounds, beliefs, and experiences to join our team. You’ll fit in at Forage if you’re different; if you stand out from the crowd; if you have a unique perspective. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
At Forage, we are proud to be an equal employment opportunity workplace. We embrace diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive and equitable environment for all. Even if you feel like you only have some of the qualities outlined in a Forage job description, but you still feel like you are the right person for the job, we encourage you to apply. We do not discriminate based upon gender, race, ethnicity, religion, color, age, religion, disabilities, sexual orientation, or other applicable characteristics. Employment decisions are purely based on qualifications, skills, and business needs.