The Business Development Team is an essential part of Force Therapeutics’ growth. This role is responsible for maintaining, measuring, and iterating on outbound campaigns, ranging from emails to calls. In this role, you’ll work together in your pod to build a pipeline of qualified leads, with a focus on understanding the marketplace, championing the value of our platform, and empathizing with the needs of our prospects.
We are hiring a Business Development Representative who will work across the Go To Market teams at Force and speak with surgeons and administrators at top health organizations. This person should be able to hit the ground running and be able to work cross-functionally.
- Develop and manage high volume and quality prospecting to generate outbound leads through calls, emails and other digital marketing channels
- Understand the market, the brand, and the challenges prospects face, mapping out an account’s key decision makers, identifying their purchase obstacles, and understanding how our platform could help them
- Conduct discovery with prospects and provide ongoing feedback to management and their pods about the quality of leads, as well as prospect pain points
- Collaborate with your account executive and clinical solutions counterparts to ensure continuous strategy, positioning, and process optimization
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly/quarterly/annual targets, working closely with your pod and manager to ensure pipeline progress
- Minimum 2 years in a sales capacity preferably in a SaaS business environment
- Proven ability to follow sales processes while utilizing dedicated sales tools such as Salesforce and Outreach (including creation of accounts, management of opportunities and pipelines and reporting)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience selling to and working with C-Level and top line management to understand business strategy and objectives
- Startup and/or digital healthcare experience preferred
- BA/BS or equivalent relevant experience