This software engineering position is within the Simulation Solutions and Services (SSS) business area. SSS develops and builds simulators and training systems for both military and commercial customers. Devices range in complexity from desktop training all the way up to high fidelity weapon system and full-flight training systems including full visual, motion, and simulator interoperability (HLA/DIS).
- Designs, develops, engineers, and implements solutions to meet DoD security requirements
- Assist Government ISSM with Risk Management Framework (RMF) Accreditation activities
- Responsible for the configuration, building, deployment and maintaining Windows/Linux operating systems environment
- Responsible for configuring and maintaining servers, workstations, network devices and printers in accordance to DoD STIGs
- Conduct and remediate vulnerability scans for all accredited devices
- Install and test system updates as required
- Set up user accounts in both a Windows and Linux Environment
- Provide daily operations and systems support to personnel
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in the appropriate discipline and 7 years of relevant experience or an Advanced degree in the appropriate discipline and 5 years of relevant experience.In the absence of a degree, 11 years of relevant experience is required.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must have a US Department of Defense (DoD) security clearance. Candidate selected will be subject to a government security investigation/reinstatement and must meet eligibility requirements
- Certification for DoD IAM 8570 compliance, Comptia Security + CE
- Minimum 3 years RMF process and implementation experience
- Minimum 3 years’ hands on experience remediating SCAP and ACAS scan results
- Minimum 3 years’ hands on experience administering and managing McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator
- Familiarity working in an Agile environment
- Minimum 3 years’ hands on experience configuring, troubleshooting, and administering both Linux and Microsoft operating systems.
- Minimum 3 years’ hands on experience administering and managing Windows Active Directory, Group Policy Objects and DNS
- Experience with Virtualization technologies such as Hyper-V and VMware
- Hands on experience with Cisco IOS for switch/router/IPS configurations
- Hands on experience with Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP), Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), DISA STIG’s, and other DoD approved vulnerability scanning assessment tools