Foureyes® is a category-creating software company that uses a unique dataset to help businesses track, protect, engage, and sell better. (See more at foureyes.io.) Already rapidly-growing, Foureyes is continuing to dominate as evidenced by exponential growth and winning awards from the 2020 Company of the Year from Technology Association of Oregon to Most Innovative Solution of 2020 from DrivingSales. We are currently looking to add a CX Content Specialist to our Product Team.
Curious? Sounds like you’d fit right in. We want to hire smart people who like to work, love a challenge, and want to be a part of something special. As many business owners can attest, the digital age has dramatically changed customer expectations and the role of sales. Foureyes supports smarter sales and marketing with technology built on our patented sales intelligence platform, Foureyes.
The Customer Experience team considers the end-to-end journey of a Foureyes customer from the perspective of the customer and shapes/re-shapes that journey to drive value achievement with our products. CX acts like a consultant across the company, working closely with Product, Customer Success, Support, and Sales to create and implement customer journeys that are cohesive across teams.
As a CX Content Specialist, you’ll work within the customer journey map to create compelling content that nurtures Foureyes users and empowers Foureyes buyers. With strong written, visual, and verbal communication skills, you’ll translate CX strategy into effective customer touchpoints.
On a weekly basis you will…
- Create articles for the Foureyes Help Center, leveraging written copy, visual components (GIFs & screenshots), and video content to empower users & buyers of our products
- Edit existing Help Center articles for strategy alignment & efficacy
- Design automated user touchpoints (emails, in-app messages, and product tours) to drive feature awareness and value recognition
- Iterate on existing user touchpoints and articles based on quantitative data and qualitative feedback
- Write scripts & outline storyboards for training videos to create successful Foureyes users
You may be a rockstar CX Content Specialist if…
- You understand that different mediums require different writing styles, and you’re comfortable moving between them.
- You understand product voice and can adopt a voice based on a style guide & examples.
- You don’t try to reinvent the wheel. When given an assignment, your first step is to google examples and see how others have done it well.
- You know that a picture or a GIF is worth a thousand words, and you understand intuitively when/how to deploy visuals to clarify a concept or tell a story.
- You take edits with pleasure. You believe (truly! deeply!) that multiple perspectives make a deliverable better, and you appreciate frequent, constructive feedback.
- You have strong feelings about content hierarchy and organization of information. You may not be a graphic designer by trade, but you know that organization enables understanding, and it’s evident in your work.
- Your first impulse is to ask questions, and you seek to understand the problem before you identify potential solutions.
- You are passionate about data-driven decision-making. You look to quantitative metrics to evaluate the efficacy of your work and adapt your approach accordingly.
- You are organized. You excel at managing your own task list, and you’re comfortable asking for help if you don’t know what to tackle first.
- You’re detail-oriented. You spot the the mistakes and issues that no one else does. Like that one.
Education & Experience:
We believe many life paths would qualify you to be successful in this position, and we know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. If this work excites you, don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to hear from you.
For extra credit, you might have…
- Experience in the SaaS space, with exposure to the customer lifecycle of a SaaS product
- Experience with Photoshop, InDesign, Canva, or another graphic design tool
- Experience creating video content
- Experience with GIF-creation tools, such as EZGif or CloudApp
- Experience implementing outbound communications via Intercom
- Exposure to the automotive industry (i.e. the day-to-day lives & problems of our customers)
- Passion for intuitive user experiences
- A team culture that prioritizes people over politics and forward-progress over egos
- A creative, fast-paced, high growth environment
- Competitive salary and benefits, 401k matching, and commuter/cell phone benefits
- Generous PTO days – in addition to paid holidays
- Career growth and learning opportunities to add new skills to your resume
- A commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace