Who We Are
Foureyes® is a rapidly-growing software company based in Portland, Oregon. In 2020, we were named 2020 Tech Company of the Year by Technology Association of Oregon, ranked in the top 10 Fastest Growing Companies by Portland Business Journal, and our product was named Most Innovative Solution by DrivingSales. Last month, we received $10 million in investment. Needless to say, we’re on track to become the leading sales intelligence platform and need great people to get there.
Curious? Good, because we’re looking for a candidate who sees the need, springs into action, and owns the outcomes. Our current Marketing Project Manager is moving to a new role on the team (hooray for careers that grow!) and need to fill this existing role on the internal marketing team.
Based on your experience, you know that the work of marketing is an interconnected process requiring sales, marketing, and product to move in harmony with their audience. That’s the problem the Marketing Project Manager will be up to their elbows in every day: coordinating details of day-to-day work and major initiatives like websites, events, and campaigns to launch without a hitch.
The internal marketing department is a scrappy bunch dedicated to doing good work that achieves results and celebrates successes together. Your work will focus on Foureyes, but some members of the team also support our sister company, Adpearance.
As the Marketing Project Manager you will be responsible for coordinating and executing both day-to-day work and major initiatives. To accomplish this, you’ll partner closely with fellow marketing team members, vendors, and freelancers to ensure work is completed on time and on budget. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Digital property management: You love managing websites from orchestrating new builds and major enhancements to launching landing pages and adjustments in the CMS. You’re digitally confident and competent.
- Events: You have a concept of just how many details it takes to pull off in-person and digital events, and yet you still enjoy them.
- Stakeholder and vendor management: You love partnering with people– whether they are your coworkers or external partners. Managing up is something you’re good at. You maintain professionalism and organization.
- Solution sourcing: If your answer isn’t, “I’ve got someone who does that,” you know how to find and vet the people or technology we need to make marketing dreams come true.
- Classic project management: The great news is that no one on the team needs a babysitter. But there is a ton of collaboration required for successful work completion. You’ll make sure the right people have the right information, know the timeline, and keep it running like clockwork.
- Work product review: You’ve never been interested in shuffling work between people. Instead, you make the work better, providing clarifying context or catching that missing ‘e’ before it goes liv.
- Scrappy-get-it-doneness: You know enough to be dangerous in a lot of areas. Design. Front end. Tech. You poke the buttons and make it happen.
You are our ideal candidate if:
- You have a demonstrated track record of marketing project management, including comfort with lots of digital tech.
- You have strong communication skills. You are comfortable and clear talking with people at all levels. You love writing and gantt charts.
- You thrive in fast-paced environments, possess the grit to push through obstacles, and are ready to roll up your sleeves wherever needed.
- Your ego takes a backseat. You are committed to the outcome and believe in partnership on behalf of the result, not the glory.
- You have the ability to earn the trust of stakeholders, partners, and leaders.
Education & Experience
- 3+ years experience in related role
- Bonus points for Craft, WordPress, Photoshop, InDesign, Pardot, PowerPoint, Salesforce, and Asana.
- A commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace
- A team culture that prioritizes people over politics and forward-progress over egos
- A creative, fast-paced, high growth environment
- Competitive salary and benefits, 401k matching, and commuter/cell phone benefits
- Generous PTO days – in addition to paid holidays
- Career growth and learning opportunities to add new skills to your resume
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Foureyes, we believe your ability to build, think creatively, and solve problems is best accessed when you have the freedom to be yourself. Inclusion is not a nice-to-have; it is a must-have. The bedrock of an inclusive culture is our ability to celebrate and harness the unique perspectives our diversity provides in the building process. While an org structure exists to provide clarity around how ideas get communicated, we are all equal as coworkers, and we are committed to careful and continued introspection around how to best be an equitable, fair, and inclusive workplace that celebrates you for being you.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Foureyes is dedicated to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace, which includes unbiased recruiting, hiring, and employment practices. Applicants and employees are treated with respect, and provided opportunities – free of discrimination of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital or parenting status.
Foureyes is not currently sponsoring work visas for this role. Authorization to work in the U.S. is required to be considered.