Framestore is home to award winning visionaries working across Film, Integrated Advertising and the digital realm. We are looking to hire a Talent Sourcer to support our recruitment efforts across our three US studios in New York, Los Angeles, and Chicago.
Framestore are always looking for the best talent and the role of sourcer is vital to attracting great candidates in a highly-competitive marketplace. On a day to day basis you will be working with the whole recruitment team; sourcing, head-hunting and screening potential talent for our open roles. The team aspect of this role is crucial: working alongside the global recruitment team to achieve short and long-term goals and projects; reporting and updating each other is key.
This is a full-time staff role with benefits, and although we are currently working remotely, ideal candidates will be based locally in either New York, Chicago, or Los Angeles.
- Utilizing social networking, job boards, networking and portfolio sites to uncover the best talent in the industry to work on our exciting projects
- Reviewing profiles and portfolios in order to assess skills, experience and knowledge, matching those to our position requirements; having a solid understanding of the technical and creative demands of our roles is crucial
- Pre-screening and feeding back to candidates are important parts of managing our relationship with the talent marketplace
- Effectively using our Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to record and manage the contacts you make
- It’s important to be able to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately and we work closely with our HR and management teams
- Being savvy and experienced in social media, databases, online tracking and networking are a must
- Clear, concise and personable communicator with the ability to build relationships with a diverse range of people
- Able to effectively manage your own time, working to deliver multiple priorities concurrently
- Organized and detailed in the way you approach your work; able to effectively report on your progress, challenges and strategy
- You thrive in a team environment; finding satisfaction in supporting others to deliver their own work and priorities
- Previous experience with ATS systems would be beneficial but not essential
- Must have valid US work authorization