Vice President – Learning & Development (L&D)
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Oversee and coordinate internal learning and development and create learning solutions based on business needs.
- Improve production of internal staff.
- Motivate team to achieve the best results possible by setting activity and revenue goals in support of wider organization goals.
- Continual development of all team members especially with regard to creating high-performing leaders.
- Oversee all aspects of recruiting new members of the L&D team.
- Collaborate with other departments across FRG, ensuring that initiatives are implemented and are aligned to overall business goals and objectives, specifically with reference to client management, marketing, training and talent acquisition.
Minimum Requirements for Position:
- 2 years of experience in training and developing full desk recruiters.
- Experience must include design, delivery, and facilitation of recruitment focused Learning & Development courses, L&D needs analysis and creation of appropriate intervention, and coordination of a global L&D team.
Jobsite: New York, NY