We’re a mom-founded natural personal care startup that makes toxin-free hair and body products for kids. We’re looking for a go-getting, entrepreneurial part-time social media manager to help manage and grow our social media presence. You must be ready to hit the ground running, with a great aesthetic and voice to create compelling, engaging social media posts.
This is a great opportunity to help build a brand and learn the nuts and bolts of being an entrepreneur!
- Plan & manage social media posts on Instagram & Facebook
- Write posts and select/source/create images in line with brand tone & look
- Develop social media campaign ideas (giveaways, partnerships, themes, etc)
- Identify & reach out to social media influencers to partner with
- Monitor and respond to social media mentions, feedback, opportunities, and questions
- Track and report on progress of social media efforts
- Proactively come up with any creative ideas to grow our social media presence!
What Makes You Qualified:
- You’re already super familiar/engage with all types of social media (Instagram, Facebook TikTok, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.)
- Great sense of aesthetics, what works well & looks good on social media
- You’re a really good writer
- Ideally pursuing a degree in PR, Marketing, Journalism, Fine Arts, Entrepreneurship, Communications or Digital Communications
- Familiar with social media management tools
- MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE managing your own or others’ Instagram account(s)- preferably not just your personal account
- Please submit a statement on why you want this job – REQUIRED
- Please send links to Instagram account(s) you have/or currently are managing – REQUIRED
- Submit your latest resume
- 100% Remote, no physical location
- Choose your own hours
- ~ 5 hours/wk