Frontier Technology Inc (FTI) is pleased to announce the inaugural Lavon Jordan Internship beginning in the summer of 2021. The Lavon Jordan Internship celebrates diversity and aims to foster an inclusive workforce that reflects the diverse communities in which we do business. FTI hopes to provide career opportunities and development to historically underrepresented individuals to support and foster the next generation of diverse leaders in the information technology business field. This internship awards interns both full-time or part-time flexibility, competitive compensation, an HR/Recruiting/Marketing conference opportunity, a paid 1-year membership to SHRM, and an Intern Featured overview on FTI’s LinkedIn page. We are seeking a Recruitment Marketing & Public Relations Summer Intern.
- Assists in the ongoing development and maintenance of social media strategies.
- Designs, develops, and implements marketing concepts for recruitment campaigns.
- Research topics, groups, and positions and collaborates with teams to draft and design marketing campaigns that attract top talent and builds brand recognition.
- Research creative and innovative ideas to promote the organization and events through digital, print, and other channels.
- Develops and maintains event trackers and calendars.
- Assist in the development of landing and event registration pages.
- Draft blogs, newsletters, and employee spotlight documents.
- Must be actively pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited institution in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations, or related disciplines.
- Demonstrates a strong working knowledge of all major social media platforms and analytics (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.)
- Experience writing persuasive marketing materials aimed at social engagement.
- Excellent written and communication skills and able to collaborate ideas across a diverse team.
- Experience creating marketing graphics using Adobe, Canva, PIXLR or similar applications.
- Experience writing blogs, newsletters, or similar communications.
- Web design, photography, and video/video editing skills are a plus.
- Proactive self-starter capable of working both independently and in a team setting.
- Providing samples of creative work are a plus.
- Must have a 3.0 GPA or higher and graduation date later than Spring 2021.
- Be an individual from historically underrepresented populations; including, but not limited to persons of color, women, persons who identify as LGBTQ+, and persons with disabilities.
- Provide 2 personal or professional references.
- Submit a 500-word essay that tells us about yourself, including what experiences have made you the person you are today and what unique insights you can offer regarding diversity and inclusion.
FTI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.