Frost & Sullivan looking for someone who wants to join a fast-growing recruiting team in the US. We are looking for a temporary recruiter to join our team and help us grow our internal departments globally!
To succeed in this role, you’ll need to be a dedicated, passionate talent acquisition specialist that is driven to support our internal hiring managers find the best talent. You’ll need to be professional, have a high sense of urgency, and have a proven background of recruiting for a wide variety of roles. This is an amazing opportunity to join a rapidly-growing team for anyone interested in starting a career in recruiting and talent acquisition!
This role is paid, with flexible hours, and starts immediately! It is also 100% remote!
Today, more than ever before, companies must innovate, not only to survive, but thrive in the future. We’ve spent more than 50 years guiding our clients toward transformational growth strategies by focusing on innovation opportunities driven by disruptive technologies, mega trends, emerging markets and new business models. This is your opportunity to be part of a revolutionary global team that truly inspires positive global changes. Learn more about Frost & Sullivan: http://tinyurl.com/Frost-Sullivan-overview
- You will have a Team lead assist you in recruiting and screening new candidates for positions within our rapidly growing organization and pinch-hit across multiple industries from entry level sales to senior roles.
- Take a creative and results-driven approach to recruiting, developing, and improving our sourcing strategies for both active and passive candidates
- Maintain accurate candidate notes in our applicant tracking system (Recruiterflow)
- Communicate with and schedule interviews for candidates in a professional and timely manner
- Strengthen our employer brand by providing an exceptional end-to-end candidate experience
- Contribute to the overall success of the Talent Acquisition team this includes side projects working with excel or projects within our ATS Systems
- Active Listener – you give full attention to what other people are saying, you take time to understand the hiring managers requests and candidate needs, ask questions for clarification, and are respectful of other peoples’ communication
- Excellent Communicator – you can communicate with others to convey both written and verbal information effectively
- Professional – you represent the US Recruiting Team , hiring managers, and candidate interests with the utmost professionalism and ethical behavior
- Personable – you’ll be a candidate’s main point of contact in the interview process
- Agile – you are able to adjust in a fast-paced environment that is constantly changing and able to juggle many different projects or expectations at the same time
- Organized – you will be managing several jobs and the back-end functions of scheduling, screening, and following up
- Technology Literate – you have no problem picking up new tools, and love learning tricks to do your job faster
Preferred: Experience managing and tracking applicants within an applicant tracking system such as iCIMS and understanding the full Recruiterflow cycle.
- Flexible Hours
- Work from home
- Enhance your skills
- Discover growth opportunities
- Be part of a “best in class” global team that strives for excellence in work and social engagements