FutureSense is currently seeking a compensation consulting analyst to join our fantastic team. This is not your ordinary compensation role. We are seeking a game-changer, a data guru, spreadsheet loving, creative thinking, fact-based analyst who can help our team. Someone who can roll-up their sleeves along with the rest of the team to help make the best possible decisions for our clients.
Why FutureSense? We value goals, workforce engagement, collaborative thinking, life outside of work, and challenging the status quo. We are a management consulting and professional services firm specializing in people strategies and organizational solutions that drive performance. We are valued partners with our clients in the areas of strategy, organization, talent rewards, and people; building relationships with a thoughtful, responsive, and authentic approach to business practices. We highly value our employees and believe in a healthy work/life balance while working remotely.
- Support a Senior Compensation Consultant, and other team members, with various client engagements
- Work with assigned staff to ensure project deliverables and deadlines are met
- Conduct research, analyze, and manage extensive quantitative data to solve problems and influence clients alongside the assigned team
- Create meaningful, high-quality reports detailing the firm’s analysis of a client’s challenges and opportunities
- Analyze root causes, pinpoint problems, and propose fact-based and cost-effective solutions
- Develop effective financial models
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Business, or similar discipline with analytical bias
- 1-3 years of compensation consulting experience OR 3-5 years of compensation analyst experience preferred
- Advanced proficiency in MS Excel (reference functions, presentation/formatting, logic functions, pivot tables, raw data manipulation, etc.)
- Highly analytical, detail-oriented, critical thinker who can tell a story using data
- Demonstrated experience meeting tight deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and working independently to achieve significant results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Humble team player with a strong work ethic, who can focus for long periods with minimal supervision
- Values independence, flexibility, working remotely, passions outside of work, and a strong culture of work/life balance
FutureSense does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to access job openings or apply for a job on this site as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations contact Stephanie Nelson, Managing Consultant.
Applicants with disabilities may contact our team via telephone, fax, email, and other means to request and arrange for accommodations. If you need assistance to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time. Please contact Matt Finkelstein (firstname.lastname@example.org).