Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
Treasury is looking for a remote Treasury Analyst to join our growing team! This role will assist with Treasury initiatives related to overall bank fees reductions, identifications of savings opportunities and large cost drivers incurred within Treasury and Divisional Operations. The position includes responsibilities that cover both month-end reporting and project based financial analysis. The Treasury Analyst will have the opportunity to analyze global data and partner with divisional team members as well as various cross-functional interactions when it comes to driving the organizational initiatives.
- Provide analytical support and reporting of global bank fee charges across geographies, divisions, and by banks
- Review bank analysis statements to identify outliers and facilitate fee negotiations and savings
- Coordinate with bank administration to manage transactions and service modifications
- Partnering with divisional and treasury departments to drive transparency and management reporting that provides insights into treasury related expenses
- Review month end allocations and department charges
- Assist with the daily corporate cash management and cash forecasting activities utilizing Kyriba treasury management system
- Review the month end schedules, timeline and other deliverables prepared by analysts
- Maintain strong relationships with our external treasury partners
- Support other treasury functions as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- 3 years related experience within treasury or finance
- Knowledge of financial markets and treasury related products.
- Prior experience with ACH auto-debit /credit / Positive Pay, Fee Analysis, Wires, Transfers
- Experience with Treasury Workstations
- Proven track record and aptitude for leading multiple projects under deadline constraints, internal consulting, and customer-focused communication and presentation skills
- Analytical and financial modeling skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Competent in navigating banking portals.
- MBA, CTP and/or CPA
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher’s Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, sex, color, disability, national origin, religion, creed, age, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, gender, gender identity / expression, actual or perceived sexual orientation, or any other protected characteristic. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.