Counseling & Wellness
Springfield, MA • ID:
Licensed Psychologist – Outpatient Clinic
The Gándara Center provides residential, mental health, substance abuse, and preventive services for children, adults, and families across the Pioneer Valley and eastern parts of Massachusetts. We believe in our communities and value cultural diversity and strive to provide culturally competent, innovative services to a diverse community. Our mission is to promote the well-being of Hispanics, African-Americans, and other culturally diverse populations, through innovative, culturally competent behavioral health, prevention, and educational services –
Ga̒ndara Center is looking for a Licensed Clinical Psychologist (Psy.D or Ph. D) to work in our Outpatient Clinic providing psychological testing, assessment services, supervision, and counseling services. The Licensed Psychologist will pay an integral role in the overall mission of the Outpatient Clinic and our approach to mental health treatment to clients, families, and the community.
- Current MA state licensure as a Clinical Psychologist.
- Availability to provide clinical services (psychological testing, and assessment services) for 36-40 hours a week.
- Ability to utilize an EHR system to complete clinical documentation and communicate within the practice.
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and customer service skills, and excellent organization skills.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Familiarity with Q-global scoring system
- Experience testing in the following areas:
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)/ Bicultural encouraged to apply.
- Retirement Plan 403(b)
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid vacations
- 11 paid holidays
- 8 discretionary days a year
- Discounts offered to select cell phone provider plans
The Gandara Mental Health Center provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.