About Garden City:
Garden City is a purpose-driven holding company that has raised $40M+ to enrich the lives of the working class.
We buy family-owned service businesses in the Southeast, grow & modernize them, and hold forever. We aim to serve retiring business owners as the most caring business buyer in the United States and ultimately building a portfolio of the most caring & innovative service businesses in the world. Join us as we reimagine the service companies of tomorrow.
- Compose and distribute regular communication to intermediaries, sellers, and investors.
- Contribute your ideas to turn Garden City’s social media channels into a destination for people who care about our mission and business model of buying small companies and making them great
- Create brand love through social activations and community management
- Chart your own course-convince us of cool new marketing ideas that we should invest in and you will be in charge of running them
- Conduct competitive analysis on programs, language, content marketing strategies as it relates to our mission
- Conduct SEO Keyword Research
- Help improve our website and branding
- Drive demand and create content that will drive interest and engagement to Garden City
- Write original content for our weekly newsletter, social media accounts, and outward facing documents
- Curate articles to send to our investors, advisors, and others around tech, culture, investing, business, etc
- Assist with live and virtual events
- Current college student pursuing a Bachelor’s degree, preferably a BA in Marketing and/or Management
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Internet marketing experience preferred but not required
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and oral
- Passionate, hungry, and full of grit
- Strong work ethic, energetic, optimistic attitude
- Graphic design experience, or experience working with graphic designers (Plus)
- At least 2 years of undergraduate education
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial environment (Plus)