Location: Virtual Internship
(Upon successful completion of internship, and based on availability, full-time offers would support Fort Myers, FL Center of Excellence Office).
The Finance Internship will provide exposure to several operational areas of the Finance department, including client billing and payment/delinquency geographical analysis, and travel and entertainment processes. This role will be involved in the further automation of metrics capture and analytics, as well as potential database/reporting projects.
- A rising college senior with expected graduation date within 1 year of the start of the program
- A strong student currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program in finance
- Analytical and have strong Excel skills
- A great communicator with excellent written and verbal skills
- Able to work independently and in a group setting
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to explore your intellectual curiosity while working for a global company that is distinguished by the quality of its insights
- An opportunity to work with truly exceptional colleagues in a collaborative, team-based environment
- Robust training, support, coaching, mentorship and on-the-job development to achieve career success
- A work environment characterized by a Spirit of Generosity, where senior leadership encourages staff to give back and make an impact on our local communities
Join our team
When you Join Gartner, you will be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas, and intellectual curiosity. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, offering information, advice and tools for business leaders — guiding them to achieve the mission-critical priorities of their organization. Through constant learning, discovery, and collaboration, you’ll help make an impact on a global scale and grow your career along the way. Take your next step with us!