Please view all open positions by visiting: https://gatesman.breezy.hr/
The Gatesman Brandtern experience will offer intern candidates a robust and interactive learning environment that harnesses creativity, project initiation, professional development, and innovation with practice on real-life clients. Collaboration between multiple disciplines within the advertising agency will expose Brandterns to a healthy range of client projects from a variety of industries, including but not limited to business-to-business, retail, business to consumer, non-profit, healthcare and more. Please note that this year will be slightly different than our typical Brandtern experience in that it will be mostly to all work from home.
- You can talk the talk and walk the walk. To be a Brandtern, you need to have great verbal communication skills.
- Everyone here at Gatesman is a creative person, and the Brandterns are no different. Being creative and forward-thinking will definitely help you stand out during the application process.
- Agency life moves quickly, so being organized is a necessity, otherwise you’ll be left behind.
- This is a 10 week program and you must be available for all 10 weeks. The program will run from June 7, 2021- August 13, 2021.
- Must be able to work between 30-40 hours per week. (Please note we will consider you for part time work this year, if you specify this in your application). This is a paid internship.
- Recent Graduate or Junior or Senior level in college
- Preferred majors include, but not limited to: Graphic Design, Art, Marketing, Communications, Advertising.