PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY ON OUR WEBSITE
GBH enriches people’s lives through programs and services that educate, inspire, and entertain, fostering citizenship and culture, the joy of learning, and the power of diverse perspectives.
Since 1983, FRONTLINE has served as PBS’s flagship public affairs series. Hailed upon its debut as ‘the last best hope for broadcast documentaries, FRONTLINE’s stature over 30 seasons is reaffirmed each week through incisive documentaries covering the scope and complexity of the human experience. The FRONTLINE editorial team oversees the production of 20 new programs a season.
FRONTLINE is seeking a hardworking student eager in learning about and assisting with the process of getting a weekly PBS television series on the air. This internship is an opportunity to work with broadcast professionals to learn the intricacies of producing long-format investigative documentary television.
- Conduct research
- Assist with the story submission review process
- Maintain the series library
- Field producer inquiries
- Have excellent research, writing, and organizational skills
- A good work ethic
- Possess the ability to work independently, take initiative, and must be able to function in a fast-paced environment.
Paid Internship $15/hour (Part-time)
GBH internships provide students with valuable work experience and real-world knowledge across many different fields of study, from TV and radio production to web design, accounting, law, and other administrative areas.
- Summer 2022 Virtual Internship dates: June 6th through August 12th
- You must have cover letters for each internship that you are applying to.
- Candidates must have their own computer and access to Wifi.
- Candidates must be in an Undergrad or Grad program and have work authorization for the United States.
To learn more about our program follow us on Instagram:
GBH is an equal opportunity employer. The community and audience we serve are diverse, and we wish to foster that diversity in our workplace. Toward that end, GBH does not discriminate against individuals in hiring, employment, or promotion based on race, religion, color, sex/gender, gender identity and gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, disability, veteran or military status, political belief, pregnancy, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Application Process Assistance
GBH will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate an accommodation request, contact the Human Resource department by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling 617-300-2000.