Associate Inside Sales Manager will drive and support sales efforts in a given sales region/territory by implementing the sales/marketing strategies for services and reagents in that region/territory. The ISM will use his/her knowledge of science and business including corporate contacts to develop and deliver profitable initiatives and build sales in the assigned region/territory.
· Responsible for prospecting. Contact and qualify Marketing Qualified leads, nurture and route them as appropriate to the respective sales manager.
· Follow up on quotes/proposals to win sales opportunities and cross-sell or up-sell GenScript services/products.
· Support the development and implementation of regional sales strategies and tactics for services and products.
· Explore and develop new markets and new applications for current services/products.
· Work with RSM and TAM to develop action plans designed to secure business in a competitive environment.
· Follow the sales process to understand customer’s research applications and match their needs with GenScript services and products.
· Assist to build and expand a business reference/referral network to help grow and develop new business opportunities.
· Manage Distribution Channel as directed by RSM.
· Maintain CRM records to assure accuracy of customer account records so they contain correct contact information.
· Bachelor’s degree in the life sciences discipline
· Relevant Sales experience preferred with a high level of technical and professional expertise
· Knowledge of the Biological and CRO market, with emphasis on Molecular Biology and Peptide Chemistry
· Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
· Strong problem-solving skills and ability to succeed in an international business environment