Unreal Engine C++ Tools/UI Programmer [Remote]
College Level Students
Geodesic is a company that develops Unreal Engine 4/5 tools for Virtual Production and hardware integration with Unreal Engine. Our goal is to help companies and developers create amazing experiences that push technology and digital interaction to the next level. We see game engines as the tool of the future for creating any interactive digital experience and we believe that by providing integrations with new hardware technologies we will be able to merge both our physical and digital world to one.
We are working for Epic Games’ Virtual Production and Live Events department developing engine tools for the community and Epic Games’ industry partners.
What you’ll do?
Design and develop Unreal Engine editor tools for industry leaders like Epic Games and their partners. These tools will be used by the media industry around the world for both big and small projects involving virtual production, broadcasting, virtual events, and more.
In this role, you will be
- Designing and implementing C++ tools, plugins, modules and applications for UE4 Virtual Production. This includes integrating UE4 with both hardware and software.
- Designing and implementing C++ user interfaces for the Unreal Engine editor
- Bug fixing and maintaining plugin/application code base
- Analyzing and fixing common problems in plugins and modules such as memory usage, and performance
What we’re looking for
- C/C++ knowledge is required
- Game engine fundamentals, UE4 experience is a plus
- Background in math and logic is a plus
- Experience with OS system tasks, such as graphics, rendering, tools, networking, etc.
- Experience with DirectX 11/12 is a plus.
- Ability to listen to feedback and collaborate with others
- Must work well in a team environment
- Passion for new technology and C++ development
- Fluent in English
We are looking part-time and full-time as well.