Unique opportunity to work in all facets of getting a start-up off the ground – from projections and proforma to industry and marketing research.
Intern Duties will include:
- assist with different projects part of an overarching brand.
- review focus group responses and assimilate the data into cognizable and usable information.
- general marketing research and conceptual thinking about how best to market the service and roll out
- assist with social media marketing plans.
- brainstorming product/service development given the chosen market.
- Business Developement- assist with driving campaigns, brand awareness, leads and opportunities with partnerships.
- Content- use, refine and improve upon brand tone and content creation.
- Document and track progress
- Take initiative to aid brand development and expansion.
- Coordination- sending and coordinating leads generated for our projects with the rest of the team.
- Various administrative tasks
- Performing background research around new business and partnership opportunities.
- Outreach- refine targeting and generating leads for our growing brand.
- Note taking- watching and taking note of trends among competitors and colleagues, seeking out knowledge through Webinars ect.
- You should be a creative & organized team player.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Be driven to learn and relentless in your pursuit of professional growth.
- Ambitious and enthusiastic with entrepreneurial interests.
- Avid self-learner, go-getter personality & meaning-maker.
- You are analytical and eager to solve strategic business problems.
- You have demonstrated critical thinking skills and are a proactive learner.
- You excel in sales, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a fast-paced/changing environment.
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Google Sheets/Docs and the ability to learn other tools