The intern will help with all facets of getting a start-up off the ground – from projections and proformas to industry and marketing research.
The intern will be tasked to assist with different projects part of an overarching brand.
The intern will assist in review focus group responses and assimilating the data into cognizable and usable information.
The intern will assist with general marketing research and conceptual thinking about how best to market the service and roll out.
The intern will assist with social media marketing plans.
The intern will assist with brainstorming product/service development given the chosen market.
- Business Developement- assist with driving campaigns, brand awareness, leads and opportunities with partnerships.
- Content- use, refine and improve upon brand tone and content creation.
- Document and track progress
- Take initiative to aid brand development and expansion.
- Coordination- sending and coordinating leads generated for our projects with the rest of the team.
- Various administrative tasks
- Performing background research around new business and partnership opportunities.
- Outreach- refine targeting and generating leads for our growing brand.
- Note taking- watching and taking note of trends among competitors and colleagues, seeking out knowledge through Webinars ect.
- You should be a creative & organized team player.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Be driven to learn and relentless in your pursuit of professional growth.
- Ambitious and enthusiastic with entrepreneurial interests.
- Avid self-learner, go-getter personality & meaning-maker.
- You are analytical and eager to solve strategic business problems.
- You have demonstrated critical thinking skills and are a proactive learner.
- You excel in sales, interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a fast-paced/changing environment.
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Google Sheets/Docs and the ability to learn other tools