Global Business Reports (GBR) is an international media agency producing country-specific intelligence reports in Mining & Metals, Chemicals, Energy, Pharmaceuticals and other sectors all over the world.
GBR is looking to recruit International sales executives.
As a Sales Executive you will be primarily involved in B2B advertising sales, and will conduct activities including arranging and conducting meetings with relevant CEO/Directors and Politicians, networking and public relations, customer relations, market research, and assisting journalists in producing a special report about an industry in a particular country.
Employees travel for 10 months of the year, staying for between 2-4 months in each country. We work globally with a focus on the Americas and Africa, but we also cover Europe and Asia.
Candidates must display:
· Excellent Presentation/Communication skills (confidence to present to CEO/Directors of leading companies);
· Team working skills (working within small teams in foreign countries);
· A sense of adventure (travelling at least 10 months of the year);
· Language skills (ability to speak a second language preferable);
· A good university degree (and work experience is also appreciated);
· Excellent sales ability;
· Good knowledge of international affairs and of business;
· Extensive travel experience.
All expenses such as travel, accommodation and international medical insurance are covered by GBR, along with a competitive salary and commission scheme.
Starting salary for this role is $24,000 plus bonus & commissions, typical first year OTE ($50-$80k).
Please apply with you CV and a Cover Letter, successful applicants will be shortlisted and provided with a questionnaire to complete.