Summary of Role:
GLOBALFOUNDRIES’ Technology Enablement ESD Development Team, in Burlington, VT, is looking for a Co-Op student from Jan 2021 through May 2021 to focus on compact model automation software written in R-code but linked into Cadence’s Spectre simulation tool.
- This position will continue on existing work and focus on automating golden die selection, automated compact model parameter extraction and automated quality fit analysis.
- R-code, Python, Java, compact modeling knowledge.
- Perform all activities in a safe ad responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs.
- Education – Graduate student in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering with minor in computer science or other related discipline.
- Language Fluency – English
- Physical Capacity Demands – ability to use a computer
- Experience in R-code, Python, Java, compact modeling knowledge.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential. GLOBALFOUNDRIES goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
Procedure: All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law.