At Goldratt Consulting, we are looking for candidates with excellent analytical, written/verbal communication skills with a passion for delivering results for our customers. We are looking for team players with integrity, open-minded attitude to resolving problems, and a willingness to be accountable for results. This is a full time position for recent college graduates that will provide you with direct client facing interaction and hands on experience with creating Theory of Constraint based implementations. We work with a wide range of clients, including Delta Air Lines, the United States Air Force, State of Utah and more.
If you are passionate about continuous improvement, operational excellence, business analytics, and change management, we encourage you to apply.
Job Description: We are looking for a detailed oriented candidate for our Analyst role. Graduates with BS/MS in Industrial Engineering, Operations Management, Supply Chain or Business will find this position particularly exciting. Experience in managing teams is a plus. Prior knowledge or experience in Continuous Process Improvement, Lean, and Theory of Constraints (TOC) is beneficial.
As a team member, you will be required to:
• Manage software responsible for inventory planning
• Analyze the business and operations
• Support client needs
• Coach organization through the implementation
• Identify Constraints
• Craft solutions in order to achieve the next jump in performance
• Get buy-in of key stakeholders
*You should expect to travel 3 to 5 days per week to the customer site.
Internal surveys reveal that GCNA employees rank their work experience highly, based on
• Ability to make a quantifiable difference to our customers
• Ability to contribute independently
• Ability to grow based on performance, not politics
• Exposure to different industries and problems
• Interactions with top management
All of the above is rooted in our culture & relentless commitment to deliver breakthrough results for our customers. We take on projects only when we believe our clients will achieve significant results. We tie a substantial portion of our fees to our clients’ achieving the targeted results. If this sounds exciting to you, we encourage you to apply.