Golin is a progressive public relations agency designed to reach the profoundly diverse market. Inclusion is a core value for Golin, and we are focused on establishing a culture that is intentionally inclusive, potently diverse and uncompromisingly equitable.
Our expertise ranges from brand-building and cutting-edge digital content, to corporate reputation, healthcare advocacy and measurement. Golin aligns earned-first, data-driven creative with the customer journey through our collaborative G4 Model to deliver maximum impact for clients. Our roster includes many of the largest CPG, retail, food, healthcare technology and consumer service companies in the world.
Recently named PR Week’s 2020 Global Agency of the Year and winner of a 2019 Gold Cannes Lion, we tend to Go All In, in everything we do. We’re especially committed to going all in for our people by offering our Life Time benefits program. Life Time offers unlimited time off, enhanced family care, generous health and wellness benefits, the ability to work remotely and a monthly Life Time stipend for the gym or hobbies. Our culture is built around happy people who are the best at what we do!
Sound like you want to “Go All In” with us? Here are the details:
Our paid internship is designed to give you the authentic experience of working in an agency. You’ll be an active team member of our team and work with our Gaming team for internal communications, research, reporting, media monitoring and special projects as needed.
You may be asked to dig deep into what people are saying online, use data to quantify and project a trend, assist at events big and small, communicate with the media or sit in on a client brainstorm. And because we really do go all in, we offer lunch-and-learns, training, and projects to help you turn day-to-day professional development into a career launch pad. Due to current Stay-At-Home orders, this is a remote position. However, you will be working closely with your team members who are also currently remote, and joining them in regular meetings and calls.
What are you waiting for? Check out the requirements below and apply today!
- You must be a recent college graduate.
- You must be available to work a full-time schedule, Monday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. ET with some flexibility as needed
As well as:
· Show enthusiasm, passion and curiosity
· Possess critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Know how to prioritize and be adaptive to change
· Have the desire and willingness to learn new skills
· Have an insatiable hunger for and understanding of public relations
**To be considered, your application process must be:
· Apply to this posting
· Upload as ONE PDF DOCUMENT – Your resume and responses to the essay questions below.
· Saved the PDF as: Last Name, First Name
Please answer ALL of the following in no more than 200 words per question:
- What’s something brave you’d like to see a brand do? Why? Is there a topic or issue you feel a specific brand could/should address?
- Tell us about a time you’ve gone all in. Outside of showing up on time and giving us your best effort, how would you do that at Golin?
- Do you have a passion for video games and gaming culture? If so, explain what game has gotten you the most excited in the past year and why.
**Please note, failure to complete the full application process may result in disqualification.
Golin is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.
Golin is an equal opportunity employer.
We make our careers website accessible to any and all users. If you need an accommodation to participate in the application process, please contact us at JobAppAccommodation@ipgdxtra.com. This email address is not for general employment inquiries or vendors; rather it is strictly for applicants who require special assistance accessing our employment website. Due to volume, messages sent to this email address that are not related to an accommodation cannot be answered.