Our fundraising and resource development team is expanding to meet the needs of Good Counsel. We seek financial resource development interns to apply for grants, plan and execute fundraising strategies, and develop the future of Good Counsel’s financial success. This position is remote.
At this time, Good Counsel Services is unable to pay our interns, but we are happy to work with students’ schools for academic credit or outside funding.
We are flexible on your availability, but we expect a commitment of at least three months, 15-20 hrs per week, and attendance at one of our bi-weekly stand-up meetings (Mondays at 10:30 AM EST and Thursdays at 4:15 PM EST). The start date is negotiable.
Directly Reports To:
Chief of Staff
- Help with resource development project work, including creating campaigns, fiscal sponsorship, events, and building a donor base
- Monitor and evaluate fundraising strategies
- Assist with grant research and fund development
- Lead community workshop programs for emerging entrepreneurs
- Assist with the Annual Report and other publications
- Update and utilize Salesforce to manage donors and campaigns
- Support projects in other areas as needed
Qualifications of the Ideal Candidate:
- Passionate about social impact and nonprofit advocacy
- Can work independently and collaboratively
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and critically
- An active problem solver
- Ability to take initiative
- Eagerness to learn and develop professionally
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRMs a plus
Fill out our internship application form at https://www.goodcounselinc.org/internship-application