Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, a national law firm, has an opening for a full-time Legal Secretary in its Boston office.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and work independently
- Must obtain knowledge of court rules, efiling and filing procedures
- Computer skills, particularly experience with EXCEL
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical and organizational skills; as well as close attention to detail
- Knowledge of court rules, calendaring, e-filing and filing procedures
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office 2016, Filesite, and iManage)
- Candidates should also be comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced, team-structured setting.
- Work independently on pleadings, discovery and motion preparation, document review, case management research and trial support
- Must obtain proficiency in Summation, Concordance, Powerpoint, CompuLaw and trial presentation software
- Oversee the entry, billing and client reports
- Experience with Chrome River, Intapp and LBMS is a plus
- College and/or work-related experience preferred.
We offer a friendly business casual environment. Please submit resume by e-mail to BostonRecruiting@grsm.com, with Legal Secretary in the subject line.
No Recruiters or phone calls please.
Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.