Customer Service Representative – Entry Level
$38k base $50k total package with bonus. Remote allowed
Perfect for a College Graduate first role or someone looking to break into a customer service career.
Our client is one of the fastest growing tech companies within the consumer health vertical. They are experiencing phenomenal growth currently and are looking to build out their first customer success team to support huge growth plans for 2021..
Customer Service Representative – Entry Level: Duties
- Following up on all warm leads of consumers who have shown an interest in joining the health program
- Educating, listening, explaining and moving the consumer through the sign up and onboarding process.
- Reporting metrics to Senior Management to ensure company goal attainment
- Adhere to clear and achievable progression plan over first 12 months.
Customer Service Representative – Entry Level: Who you are
- Detail orientated, strong verbal and non verbal comms
- Looking for stable and organised career with a “work life balance respected” company
- Calm, polite, goal driven
- Strong communicator and competitive personality
- High energy
- Target driven
- Coachable, listener and adaptable
- College Graduate or equivalent experience
Customer Service Representative – Entry Level: Compensation
- Base $38k
- Total earning of $50k in first year.
- Full benefits, PTO, 401k: all the things you can expect from a professional role
- Clear, marked, progression plan.
GradRev : Exists to help College Graduates make the jump to a career in professional sales. We are a free service for sales focused College Graduates. We help to get you placed into your dream sales career. All our clients offer a full time, salaried and commission package. Innovative forward thinking culture, structured sales training and a clear path of progression.
Graduate Revolution recruits for equal employment opportunity employment for all qualified persons and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, veteran status, disability, genetic information, military service, or other protected status.