Sales Development Representative – Entry Level
$35k base $70k+ OTE – Full Remote Allowed
Perfect for a College Graduate first role or someone looking to break into HealthTech Sales.
Our client, a recently funded HealthTech startup. They are set for phenomenal growth in 2021 and are currently at the start of a growth phase that will see them hire 10-12 SDR’s each month for the first few months of the year. Join early!
Sales Development Representative – Entry Level: Duties
- Researching and discovering new companies and personnel that could be interested in platform.
- Contacting the above through, targeted cold calling, targeted emails, social selling and networking
- Reporting Sales metrics to Senior Management to ensure company goal attainment
- Adhere to clear and achievable progression plan over first 12 months.
Sales Development Representative – Entry Level: Who you are
- Money motivated: don’t be ashamed of it.
- Six figures attainable in your first 2 years
- Ambitious: if you are good enough and you hit your target we will not hold you back.
- Strong communicator and competitive personality
- Tenacious, resilient and high energy
- Target driven
- Coachable, listener and adaptable
- College Graduate or equivalent sales experience
Sales Development Representative – Entry Level: Compensation
- Base $35k
- OTE Year 1 of $70k+. Uncapped.
- Full benefits, PTO, 401k: all the things you can expect from a professional sales role
- Clear, marked, progression plan.
- Fringe benefits – Fully remote an option
GradRev : Exists to help College Graduates make the jump to a career in professional sales. We are a free service for sales focused College Graduates. We help to get you placed into your dream sales career. All our clients offer a full time, salaried and commission package. Innovative forward thinking culture, structured sales training and a clear path of progression.
Graduate Revolution recruits for equal employment opportunity employment for all qualified persons and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, veteran status, disability, genetic information, military service, or other protected status.