Grandview is searching for 12-18 summer 2023 interns! This hybrid-remote, credit-only, part- time internship serves to supplement undergraduate/graduate learning, deliver on invaluable professional development, and grant access to premier industry leaders through exclusive networking opportunities.
We are a Los Angeles-based industry-leading management company; you will be exposed to a living, breathing, real-time deal making environment that requires a strict standard of confidentiality as well as adherence to a series of non-negotiable professional expectations.
The hybrid flexibility of our program boosts time management proficiency by supporting and strengthening course load applications rather than detracting completely from your studies. You will not be obligated to extend yourself beyond 20 hours of dedicated work time per week.
The program starts May 1st and concludes August 18th, but the weekly curriculum remains tentative to meet the needs of the cohort majority and our company’s ever-expanding slate of projects (some included below).
During the Grandview internship you will:
- Read summarize and analyze books and screenplays; provide “coverage” – Interface with high-profile clients, producers, and executives
- Learn how to roll calls, maintain schedules, and service creative material – Contribute to the company’s current slate of projects
- Develop critical professional skills and communications techniques
- Receive essential feedback through cooperative management oversight
- Complete the program having gained an indisputable breadth of industry exposure
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university studying film and TV or a related field – Must provide proof of current enrollment in an internship credit course
- Experience or exposure to Microsoft Suite, Google, and MacOS
- Showcase professional written and verbal communication skills
Space is limited so please apply by submitting your most recently updated resume and a half- page analysis summary or coverage sample of one of your favorite films/series to firstname.lastname@example.org. We are accepting all applications, PDF files preferred, for consideration before narrowing our interview selection starting March 20th.
Thank you and good luck!