Want to help manage inspiring projects for incredible nonprofits?
Great Believer is a design agency for nonprofits, specializing in websites, branding and print materials. We’ve recently launched websites for some amazing nonprofits, including School of American Ballet, Young Black Lawyers’ Organizing Coalition, The Fresh Air Fund and Rutgers University.
We’re looking for a reliable, detail-oriented and good-natured Account Associate to join our team.
In this full-time position, you’ll join our Account Director in managing Great Believer’s projects, which includes working directly with our clients and full-time team of Believers.
Our ideal candidate can confidently say the following:
“I’m passionate about nonprofits.”
- Great Believer exists to empower nonprofits. We’re looking for someone who’s motivated and inspired by mission-driven work.
- Though we’re a small team, we stay very busy. Your ability to stay meticulously organized and manage competing priorities will lead to meaningful results.
“I’m a fast learner.”
- Beginning on day one, you’ll be working on our active projects and getting familiar with our processes. We’ll definitely put your brain to the test.
“I’m a strong communicator.”
- We prioritize clear communication, both among our internal team and external clients.
“I’m a great planner.”
- You’ll create detailed project schedules, helping to keep our team on track and ensure our clients meet their deadlines.
“I value collaboration.”
- Whether you’re brainstorming process improvements or reviewing designs, you’ll work closely with every member of our team.
“I like variety.”
- No two days at Great Believer are the same. Succeeding requires a willingness to tackle any task, be it large or small.
- An undergraduate degree
- 1–3 years of relevant professional experience
- A demonstrated interest – and ideally some experience – in the nonprofit space
- Given the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, our whole team is currently working remotely. We’re comfortable with our Account Associate being based anywhere in the continental United States, as long as they’re willing to work from 10am–6pm ET and join us in person if we return to an office in Brooklyn.
Benefits and company policy:
- The expected salary range for this position is $47,500–$55,000, depending on our selected candidate’s expertise and experience.
- All full-time employees are eligible for a flexible paid time off policy, subsidized benefits (medical, dental, vision and life), a 401k program, and charity matching.
- Great Believer is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive team composed of people with a range of unique perspectives. We strongly encourage candidates who identify as people of color, people with disabilities, LGBTQ and/or gender non-conforming to apply.
If this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, please submit your résumé and a cover letter that outlines why you’re the right fit for this role.