Looking for an internship where you can make a real difference?
Great Believer is a graphic design agency for nonprofits, specializing in websites, branding and print. We’ve recently launched websites for amazing organizations like The JED Foundation, DREAM, School of American Ballet and The Fresh Air Fund.
We’re looking for a reliable, motivated and personable Project Management Intern to join our team. The PM Intern will help our Accounts Team to manage day-to-day activity, including coordinating project schedules, scheduling meetings, working with our designers/developers, reviewing creative work and keeping everything organized in Asana, our project management tool of choice.
Our ideal PM Intern can confidently say the following:
“I’m passionate about nonprofits.”
- Great Believer exists to empower nonprofits. We’re looking for someone who’s motivated by mission-driven work.
- Though we’re a small team, we stay very busy. Your ability to stay meticulously organized and manage competing priorities will lead to meaningful results.
“I’m a fast learner.”
- From day one, you’ll become acutely aware of our process and ongoing projects. We’ll definitely put your brain to the test.
“I’m a strong communicator.”
- We emphasize clear communication with our team and our clients. It’s one of the keys to our success.
“I’m a great planner.”
- Thoughtful planning is the key to managing our ongoing projects. You’ll help to create detailed schedules that ensure our clients meet their deadlines and our team stays on track.
“I value collaboration.”
- Teamwork makes the dream work. So whether you’re brainstorming process improvements or reviewing designs, you’ll work closely with other Believers throughout.
“I like variety.”
- No two days at Great Believer are the same. Succeeding requires a willingness to tackle any task, large or small.
Additional details on this role:
- We’re looking for a PM Intern to work with us from January 2022 through May 2022. Exact dates depend on the PM Intern’s availability.
- We expect the PM Intern to work from 10am–6pm EST two-to-three days per week. Exact schedule depends on the PM Intern’s availability.
- We have an office in Greenpoint and some members of our Accounts Team work there occasionally (i.e. a day or two each week). We’re still determining how to best and most safely utilize our office space, so we’re open to candidates who are willing to join us in person occasionally or work 100% remotely.
- This is a paid internship and the PM Intern will be compensated for each hour worked.
- Great Believer is committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive team with a range of unique perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status.
If this post has you feeling like a Believer, email firstname.lastname@example.org your résumé, a cover letter detailing why you’re the right fit for this role, and a fun fact about yourself.