Green Market Ventures is a leading cannabis company that partners with other brands in the industry to help them with sales and marketing, as well as expanding their reach into new markets. We are currently seeking an Account Manager Intern who will be responsible for customer service and retention of our existing customers.
As an Account Manager Intern, your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with customers
- Providing exceptional customer service to ensure customer satisfaction
- Responding to customer inquiries and resolving any issues or concerns
- Maintaining accurate records of customer interactions and transactions
- Collaborating with the sales team to identify potential opportunities for growth
- Assisting with other Sales and Marketing tasks as needed
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about customer service, has excellent communication skills, and is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. This is a commission-based role with no base salary, but you will receive monthly bonuses and your team will compete for a quarterly bonus. The internship requires a minimum commitment of four months.
Additionally, we understand the importance of work-life balance and offer our interns the freedom to work at their own time. The internship requires a commitment of no more than 20 hours per week, allowing you to pursue studies or commitments outside of work.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send us your application. We look forward to hearing from you and welcoming you to our team at Green Market Ventures.
*This internship is unpaid, but eligible for academic or course credit if approved by your educational institution.